When a few days ago it was given all information relating to Beacon, the disk that has the difficult task of overcoming the debut of Two Door Cinema Club, sure as you passed to us of you were you with the desire to hear something new from the British trio (Northern Ireland, not going to hurt feelings).
They have not done to expect themselves; already we have here the first single of that disk: ‘Sleep Alone’.
Although it is still early to draw conclusions with this issue, which has been heard live on a few occasions, we give an idea of what to expect of the 11 cuts that make Beacon. They remain on the ground of his previous pop album, but mostly it shows that Jacknife Lee has done his homework, leaving a flawless production.
And though in the sound of ‘Sleep Alone’ the rapid guitars continue being sign of the house, there is perhaps slightly more than calm and less than defiance in the music of these boys.
To calm the wait until September, and let us download, only for 24 hours (quiet, there are still a few hours) this single from their website, asking nothing in return, just download, and appreciated the gesture as ‘Sleep Alone’ can be considered a worthy continuation of the offering in Tourist History.
If you do not just give us the quality, you can also buy higher quality from tomorrow day 21 (when they have finished the 24 hours we get to download), and, if you prefer vinyl, will have to wait until the same day that is selling the album, September 3rd.
- Will.i.am announces return to solo
- Melanie C: She reveals her new single Think About It
- M.I.A. Nicki Minaj and participate in the next single of Madonna
- Kelly Clarkson: The single coming soon
- I Do : The New Single of Colbie Caillat
- Sting will give concerts for education in Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela
- Linkin Park: Discover the Single Waiting for the End
- Do Not Hold It Against Me: The New Single of Britney Spears