The news has been formalized by Live Nation, promoters of the tour group. The Jonas Brothers cancel the concert scheduled for Oct. 21 in Monterrey, Mexico. Reason cited: they fear for their safety!
Alerted by the recurring security problems in the state of Nuevo Leon, Mexico, the organizers of the Tour of Jonas Brothers have announced that the concert date at this point would be simply canceled!
The tour of the Jonas Brothers for Camp Rock 2 promo ended the United States and the three young men, accompanied by Demi Lovato, now henceforth to South America!
If fans are looking forward to see the four stars on stage, people in Monterrey, Mexico, have only their eyes to weep as the concert date scheduled for five months in the city is simply being canceled!
According to the AP, the decision would come from Live Nation, promoters of the tour, who feel that the area is not safe enough to send the Jonas Brothers and their sidekick. “A series of unfortunate events” would be the source of the problem in this city where drug conflicts have claimed more than 400 victims in the course of this year.
Despite the complaints of many fans of the city, the Jonas Brothers will therefore simply skip this date and secure the remaining two scheduled concerts in the country.
- Sting will give concerts for education in Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela
- Tim Akkerman gives ‘Twitter Concerts’
- Bon Jovi concert in Costa Rica announces
- Chemical Brothers : Swoon
- U2 European concert tour plant
- Faith Hill gives concert for Katrina survivors
- “Calle 13″ is bringing to 500,000 fans in a memorable concert in Cuba
- David Garrett Live In Concert and In Private