Sex Pistols celebrates this year the 35 anniversary of their renowned album, Never mind the bollocks, the first record work of the British. For it, the next one September 24 they will publish a special edition, a box “deluxe” in which peculiarities are included, actions in direct and unpublished photos, they have announced in their web page.
The majority of the music critics coincide in which this disk still keeps the same force with the one that burst in the London punk scene in 1977 and the first positions of the international lists continue keeping a hole for this album, become an icon of the movement that dominated part of the sound of the seventies.
The band has now decided to recover not only a remastering of the album which gave them to know, but other curiosities and rarities. In concrete, one of the CDs that are included in this box shows the songs that were engravings before publishing this disk, as well as several original b-sides.
Besides, another CD gathers several recordings in direct of 1977, of great quality, many of which never had been published, while a DVD will permit to see many unpublished actions, as well as interviews of radio.
Annotations, photos never views, posters, a copy of the original manuscripts of God Save the Queen and other objects of interest complete this box.
- Kane celebrates platinum album with special edition
- The outputs of the week: Nicki Minaj and nrj in mind!
- Nelly Furtado: Back in 2012
- Hind sings album in London
- Anita Tijoux returns with ’1977′
- Depeche Mode finalizes a new album for 2013
- ALICIA KEYS “Songs In A Minor” REPUBLISH TO CELEBRATE TEN YEARS OF THE ALBUM
- Lady gaga celebrates 26 years now, happy birthday!