Rihanna returned to be on everyone’s lips and this time not to be hospitalized for enjoying too much of the night, but for her performance on BBC Radio 1′s Hackney Weekend.
Yes, Rihanna in BBC Radio 1′s Hackney Weekend and interpreting one of her better themes. We Found Love sounded better than never, with an ecstatic public and an environment of really stupendous festival.
Do not miss these details!
It seems that was a very special night for the young woman artist. Their interpretation of We Found love, one of the better hits of their last album, was all a success and very satisfied they have remained all the fanatics of the celebrity that witnessed the spectacle.
On the other hand, and as usual is used to happening, the show of Rihanna had also its criticisms. The singer was questioned by sing not exactly all the notes of her hit, especially those that required sharp.
Another of the hardest criticisms was her attire; some mini shorts, with fishnet stockings by underneath, slippers, an undershirt very colored and, according to several sources they affirm, also ventured for lighting up the dirty hair. We do not know!
But what must be borne in mind is that it is Rihanna and her outfits are always going to give much to talk about. Anyway, that was the performance of Rihanna on BBC Radio 1′s Hackney Weekend.
- Coldplay, Rihanna, and Paradise
- Emergency Hospitalization, Rihanna Cancels her Concert
- Rihanna is ready for any embody whitney houston to the movies
- Rihanna: “Chris Brown is the best R&B artist of the moment”
- Rihanna shot the video for “Where Have You Been”
- FANS OF RIHANNA CHOSE HER NEW SINGLE
- Britney and Rihanna want to Lady Gaga
- Rihanna to top with “we found love”!