Folk-pop singer Colbie Caillat returns to the front of the stage by proposing a new single, I Do, pending her new album planned for the month of May.
Colbie Caillat had made very silent lately. Now she returns to the front of the stage by offering a brand new title announcing the imminent release of her upcoming album. The latter, entitled All for You, released in stores on May 3, meanwhile, the singer reveals I Do, to be launched on February 7 in radio and for download the next day.
As usual, Colbie Caillat offers us a way to acoustic pop-folk direction, but far from romantic ballads she used to sing. Indeed, I Do is a song much more catchy and catchy, that smells good summer. “It’s a song about a relationship, how to move to the next level. I wanted it to be my first single because it’s so funny song, very sound, and refreshing.”
Back on Career
In 2007 we discovered Colbie Caillat. She burst onto the international scene thanks to social network MySpace. She pointed out immediately by the title Bubbly and especially thanks to her album Coco, the critically acclaimed and award winning. Her second album, Breakthrough, released two years later, does not pass unnoticed since it will no longer nominated for a Grammy for Best Pop Album of the Year in 2009 and certified gold. As for her third album, the pop star has already begun to reveal some titles during her last tour in the United States for the rest of the world, it will wait until May to be able to discover.
- Linkin Park: Discover the Single Waiting for the End
- Marit Larsen – Single “If a song could get me you” from 24.7.!
- Do Not Hold It Against Me: The New Single of Britney Spears
- Kanye West / Jay-Z: The Single Ham in Listening
- New single from Kelly Clarkson
- Lady Gaga – Taylor Swift: The Blonde Dominate Top Billboard
- Sharon Kips new single on the shelves in late July
- Single Williams and Carey directly to first place