No wonder that with a husband like Chris Martin, Singer Coldplay, Gwyneth Paltrow wants to put formally to the music. The actress has indeed signed with Atlantic Records to release her first album. A conversion that began shortly after the American brilliant performances in music series Glee.
She wants Jay-Z!
During the three episodes where she appears, she sings particular tube Umbrella of Rihanna or Do You Want to Touch Me The recovery of Joan Jett in 1981. Her performance during the last Grammy Awards where she sang the song Fuck You with renowned producer Cee-Lo Green will only confirm this new vocation.
The singer has also now indicated that it would collaborate with the greatest. Last January, during the Oscars, she hoped to do a duet with hip-hop boss Jay-Z. “I think we form a good combination. He’s a genius and I am his biggest fan,” she had said then.
Duo with Matthew Morrison
Surprising given that Gwyneth Paltrow is intended rather to sing a pop-country album. A style that has been grown in her last film Country Song, Due on May 4 in France, in which she plays an alcoholic country singer declining popularity.
Pending her first album, the singer now has been invited by Matthew Morrison The singing teacher in the series Glee, to resume the song Over the Rainbow the debut of actor-singer. The future is full of new experiences for Gwyneth!
- Glee beats Beatles in Billboard Hot 100
- James Morrison : Songs For You, Truth For Me
- Flo Rida feat. Wynter Gordon – Sugar From the album ROOTS
- Britney: New Album on March 14
- Darren Criss, from YouTube to Glee
- Kelly Rowland, Her New Album Coming Early 2011
- Kane celebrates platinum album with special edition
- Danger Mouse Invites Norah Jones and Jack White on His Album