Tempest, the record number 35 in the career of Bob Dylan, will be released on 11th September with ten new songs signed by the most famous singer in the USA, has informed his label.
The launch of this studio album will be produced the year that marks the 50th anniversary of the publication of his debut album, Bob Dylan? on March 19, 1962?, and come after the launch of a new double album Chimes of Freedom , which contained versions by artists as famous as Adele, Sting and Elvis Costello have made of their songs.
At 70 years, the creativity of Robert Zimmerman is fireproof and also of the composition, has returned to take over the production as Jack Frost pseudonym and employed in Under the Red Sky (1990) and repeated in his latest albums: Time Out of Mind (1997), Love and Theft (2001), Modern Times (2006), Together Through Life (2009) and the previous Christmas in the Heart (2009).
Although Sony Music has not given details on the new job, we know that the artist has used the same instrumentation Mexican, according to a recent statement from one of its partners, the Spanish musician David Hidalgo of Los Lobos band.
Besides being a member of the Hall of Fame Rock and Roll, award-solid guarantee their long career , including numerous Grammy, an Oscar from the Academy of Hollywood, the Polar Music Prize (considered the “Nobel music “) and the Prince of Asturias Arts, which received in 2007.
- James Morrison announces new album, The Awakening
- Willow Smith reveals the release of her first album
- Red Hot Chili Peppers : Finally a release date for their album
- Obama likes Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan
- Gorillaz will release his latest album The Fall in April
- Kylie Minogue will launch the first single from her new album in June
- Shakira: her next album will be in English
- A New Album for Christina Milian