It is a joy for fans of Bon Iver and in general for all music lovers ‘indie’. Justin Vernon and company announced three concerts in Spain. According to the official website of the group, where you can check the dates of his tour of Europe and the United States for the July 22 Bon Iver wait in Bilbao (Euskalduna) after July 27 in Barcelona (Poble Espanyol).
But in Madrid the group will not arrive until October 28. The concert will be held in Madrid at the Palacio de Vista Alegre.
Madrid’s concert was not originally planned when it published the European tour dates. But the numerous complaints from fans of Bon Iver Madrid in Twitter made the group also organized a performance in the capital of Spain.
The winners of two Grammy Awards in Madrid last year reached just after his concert in Lisbon and before going to Milan.
What themselves is not known even is when they will be available for the sale the entrances. In the web they say that this will pass “quick”.
Bon Iver and became famous with its first album “For Emma, Forever Ago”. This album was dedicated to Justin Vernon and his ex-girlfriend recorded it alone in a cabin in the mountains of Wisconsin, after breaking with his former band, DeYarmond Edison, which, incidentally, was renamed Megafaun. And thanks to its second album, named as the group, “Bon Iver”. Bon Iver won many music awards both sides of the Atlantic, including two Grammys.
- Bon Jovi concert in Costa Rica announces
- The Jonas Brothers cancel one of their concerts in Mexico
- Three Concerts in Paris for Janet Jackson
- Tickets for Take That Tour 2011 are in high demand
- MTV Europe Music Awards 2010 in Madrid
- Joan Manuel Serrat began his tour on 23 April in Elche
- “Calle 13″ is bringing to 500,000 fans in a memorable concert in Cuba
- Tim Akkerman gives ‘Twitter Concerts’