Axl Rose demanding apologies from the organizer of the British music festival Reading. Last Friday the organization pulled the plugs out when Guns N ‘Roses wanted to play the encore.
“We find that at least the fans deserve an apology from those responsible for this nonsense”, let the singer know via Twitter. “We also want to thank the fans that she sang so much and not many have been demolished”. Other band members let their displeasure via Twitter about the show organizer and consider them a personal grudge against Guns N ‘Roses.
The performance of the band began an hour late but the musicians were only half hours longer play, writes the British music magazine NME. Then the sound went out at midnight, the band refused to leave the stage. Axl Rose started a real sit-in and then played an acoustic version of the song Paradise City. The organizer has announced that it sounds just ended because there was a limited license.
- The Moody Blues Concert
- U2 European concert tour plant
- The Who to tour again in 2011
- “Calle 13″ is bringing to 500,000 fans in a memorable concert in Cuba
- Second Symphonica in Rosso concert Sting
- Guus Meeuwis added to line up Concert at Sea
- New music festival in Rotterdam
- Steven Tyler and Aerosmith still together