Adele has entrusted to the microphones of NRJ would get a new song in 2012 but that it will be unrelated to the album “21″.
Adele decided to release a new song that will not directly relate to her album “21″, whose success is warming. NRJ invited to microphones, the singer announced her intention to release a new single. “There will be a new song that will probably leave at the end of this year. But then it depends on how fast I write other new songs”. She also talked about her upcoming album, recalling that she wanted to take her time before offering it to the public. “That will not happen until two good years,” she said on the radio before explaining why she does not want to rush. “Yeah, I have to write it! It takes time”. Although little information has filtered through this new album in the works, every day brings a new rumor duo. The singer reportedly said recently wanting to sing with Beyonce.
Adele continues to break sales records with “21″
Adele multiplies sales records and recently it topped the album “Brothers In Arms” by Dire Straits in the ranking of the best sellers of all time in Britain, ranking sixth. Currently, 4.15 million “21″ were sold, which means that nearly one in six British have a copy of Adele’s album.
- Adele had “the rage in belly” when writing the album “21″
- Adele is better than Michael Jackson
- ADELE, GAGA, BIEBER in the Guinness of Records
- “21″ of Adele, the best selling album the century in the UK!
- Adele, as strong as the Beatles!
- Adele: ready to remove the Titanic!
- Lady Gaga: New Album in 2012
- The phenomenon Adele in 5 titles